Bootstrap updatedMay 30, 2011
It’s been far too quiet around here. As a quick update, I’ve pushed some new changes to Bootstrap to Github for all to enjoy. Included are some commits by those in the community (many thanks!) and some other things I’ve been sitting on for quite some time as part of another project (hopefully that will come soon enough).
Here’s the standout new stuff from the latest push:
- New gradients with support for direction and IE10 syntax
- New helper methods for sizing and quick block-level center alignment
- All variables now in camelCase
- Opacity added in with some lovely math to support IE
- Added offset support for columns (to indent them by a number of columns)
- Namespaced font mixins for more context and add new .shorthand mixin
More to come soon! In the mean time, head on over to Github to download or fork Bootstrap.